The Executive Recruiter Group is a nationwide executive search and professional recruiting firm that is well known for our unwavering commitment to quality and our focus on "fit" when placing executives and senior professionals into new career opportunities. We seamlessly blend the relationship-driven recruiting experience you would expect of a boutique search firm with the capabilities and extensive reach that matches that of our largest competitors. This, combined with fidelity to our Company Values and our consistent success in serving both our clients and candidates, has made us the preferred search partner for many of the most highly regarded companies in America.
We are seeking Executive Recruiters who have at least four years of successful experience working a full-desk for an Executive Search Firm, for a Remote / Work-From-Home, full-desk executive recruiting opportunity. We offer a proven support system as well as an industry leading, commission based compensation plan.
Recruiters who partner with us are completely responsible for building and maintaining employer-client relationships, negotiating fees and contracts with employer-clients, sourcing and recruiting candidates, scheduling interviews, and closing deals/making placements -- in other words, 100% full-desk recruiting. Recruiters who partner with us have a protected territory within their industry, or coverage over a specific geographic area serving multiple industries (discussed on a case by case basis). From a compensation perspective, this is a full commission opportunity in which recruiters are considered "1099 Contractors" (No Draw/No Salary). With compensation solely based on individual productivity, recruiters who partner with our company earn between 80% - 95% of the fee revenue they produce.
In addition to the requisite work experience, we are seeking recruiters who currently specialize in serving any of the following industries: Healthcare, Accounting & Finance, Legal, Marketing & Advertising, Commercial Banking, Investment Banking, Agribusiness, Consumer Markets, Engineering, Infrastructure, Aviation, Construction, Industrial, Manufacturing, Textile, Private Equity, Technology, Insurance, Retail, Life Sciences, Security, Gaming & Hospitality, Nonprofit, Higher Education, Public Sector, Transportation & Logistics, Sales, or Energy.
Recruiters who are a great fit with our company tend to share our approach to the recruiting business:
· We stay on the phone more often than not - usually double to triple the time of average recruiters.
· We always know our numbers and ratios.
· We consistently network to connect with new people and are always looking to hone our marketing and recruiting skills.
· We view this business as a process - not as a series of events.
· We plan each day and have an MPC to market and a Top Search on which to recruit.
· We leverage our experience and expertise to successfully influence outcomes.
· We invest our time, including evenings and weekends, to become experts of our respective markets.
· We are a relationship-centered executive search firm at our core, with our professional relationships and reputation being important contributing factors in the achievement of our organizational goals.
· We earn the respect of both our clients and candidates, by staying true to our Company Values and by adhering to recruiting industry Best Practices.
· We focus on the right activities and discipline ourselves to do these things day-in and day-out.
All else being equal, we have found that those who are self motivated, service minded, and possess a positive "never give up" attitude tend to have the greatest chance for success and longevity in this business.
If after reading the above you feel like your experience and winning mindset are a strong fit with our company, you are invited to click on the blue "Apply for Job" button. Applicants are asked to please send us an updated resume, personal production stats over the past two years (fee revenue, number of placements, and interview/placement ratio), the industry and geographic coverage area in which they specialize, as well as any other helpful information. Confidentiality is assured.
- This opportunity is not a fit for staffing agency recruiters, RPO, or in-house/corporate recruiters.
- We do not offer training. We are only considering applicants who have a minimum of four years of successful experience working as a third-party / full-desk Executive Recruiter.
- At this time we are only considering applicants who reside in the U.S.